Matthew's Blog

My writing outlet

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Graphic Novel

Those of you that know me probably also know that it's really hard for me to finish a project. Well, I never quit on something, I just set it aside for a while!

Take my current work in progress, for example. It is a graphic novel that I started originally working on in 2005. I have about 65000 words of notes and outlines, which is a full-length book in itself. I have been working feverishly for the past few days on expanding the script and I have over 75 pages of finalized material for the graphic novel.

I've been working with an artist on this for about a year, off and on. We have a cover almost set and will be working on the interior very soon. I will post pics and whatnot as they are available. I am also going to be creating a separate website for the graphic novel before the first digital issue is released in order to help create a little bit of buzz. It will probably be at least another year before the full length graphic novel is completed, but I am hoping to have issue #1 out by the end of the year! Stay posted and watch as this exciting project unfolds.

7 years in the making and I'm finally starting to see progress!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home