Matthew's Blog

My writing outlet

Thursday, April 19, 2012

New ebook

Hey everyone!

I have a new ebook coming out next week on Amazon. It's called The Best Fantasy Baseball Strategy Manual. I have been working for the past several months on this with the hopes of getting it published before the baseball season officially began. While I am a few weeks late with this, I hope that it can still be a useful tool for people who are serious about winning in their fantasy leagues. It covers everything you can think of from choosing the right league, to drafting players, dynasty leagues, daily leagues, and how to win tough head to head match-ups.

I am going to give away several copies of this manual to those interested. If you want a free copy, please send me a message with your email address and I will make sure that you get your copy.

The book has been edited by Joe Leverone and the cover is by Rainy Arealius. I'm really looking forward to feedback on this manual, as well. Please let me know if this helps you to get ahead in your league!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home