Matthew's Blog

My writing outlet

Monday, April 2, 2012

Another Update

As you know, I have made my Zenyatta book available for free on Amazon. So far, we've given away 244 copies (over 3 days).

I am so excited that this book has been received so well. The next step is to get a few reviews written. I am holding a contest for review writers. All you have to do is post an honest review on Amazon to be entered. The winner will be selected at random and will receive a free ebook from Simply Sports Talk. The next book that we have coming out, just so you know, is a fantasy baseball strategy guide.

Also, if we give away over 500 books, we will have a spot for a lucky customer to guest post for a week on our site. If you have an opinion on sports--and who doesn't?--this is the place to voice it.

If you have any questions, send me a message!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home