Matthew's Blog

My writing outlet

Thursday, March 15, 2012

What I've been up to

I've recently purchased a sports website and I have been working like crazy to make it successful. I've been affiliated with SimplySports-Talk.com for a while now, but I am currently running the site as an owner. It's been a lot of work, but it's also been a lot of fun. I enjoy working with other writers and helping them break into the competitive world of sports commentary and reporting.

We hope to bring our readers a lot of unique material. For example, I just published an article on Bill James and whether or not he should be elected into the Baseball Hall of Fame (my answer is an enthusiastic yes!).

We also are in the midst of producing a few different ebooks which will be available on the Amazon Kindle in the near future. We already have one out there on the racehorse Zenyatta.

If anyone is interested in learning more about the site, or even if you are interested in potentially writing for us, please feel free to email me at simplysportstalk(@)gmail.com.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home