Matthew's Blog

My writing outlet

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Contest

The only writing contest I have ever entered was for a chapbook of poetry I put together several years ago. I didn't hear anything from the people who organized the contest, so I assume that my chapbook did not win. But I came across a short story contest a few days ago that intrigued me. It's a science fiction/fantasy contest that must include an element of a new real-life scientific development. Without giving out too much information, I revolved my story around new information concerning the visualization of black holes. It took me only 2 days to write the rough draft; I have yet to begin editing.

You can find info on the contest here: I Like a Little Science in My Fiction





Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home